Mihaela is a registered trademark agent who guides clients through trademark strategy and development, registrability searches and opinions, and the drafting and prosecution of trademark applications. She represents clients from diverse sectors before the Canadian Intellectual Property Office and the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Her clients include individuals, national and international companies, and law firms.
She collaborates with lawyers on monitoring for trademark infringement, and subsequent trademark litigation. She also assists clients with trademark opposition and cancellation proceedings, and the management and maintenance of domestic and international trademark portfolios.
Mihaela enjoys spending time outdoors hiking and biking, traveling, reading, and volunteering at her daughter’s school.
Membership & Affiliations
- Registered Canadian trademark agent
- Authorized to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office in trademark matters
- Associate, Intellectual Property Institute of Canada
- Member of the Young Practitioners Committee for the Intellectual Property Institute of Canada 2015-2017
- Member of the Sole and Small Practice Community Committee, the Trademark Committee and the Women in IP Community Committee for the Intellectual Property Institute of Canada 2019-2021
- International Trademark Association
- Member of INTA's Trademark Office Practices Committee 2016-2017; 2018-2019
- Member of INTA's Legislation and Regulation Committee 2020-2022
- Member of the Romanian Bar Association